The dust has barely settled on the release of Markus Schulz’s much acclaimed Los Angeles ’12 compilation – the latest chapter in his city series story. Highlighted by two sold out back to back nights at Avalon, fans around the world now have the opportunity to obtain some of the biggest moments in his DJ sets, thanks to the first bundle of Full Versions.
Volume 1 of the Full Versions is highlighted by the exclusive inclusion of Markus’ own “Bolandish” – a track specifically made with the compilation in mind, and very much born to shine in the twisted afterhours segments of his extended and solo livesets. Also exclusively included is Rex Mundi’s massive remix of Ercola’s “Follow Me”, one of the most popular Global DJ Broadcast listener requests in recent times.
With more exclusive material from the likes of DNS Project, Erick Strong vs. Dart Rayne and Mr. Pit, as well as Markus’ reconstruction of Beatport number 1 smash “The Fusion”, alongside huge anthems by Mark Otten, KhoMha, Danilo Ercole and Rebels Without a Cause & York, this has been a package well worth waiting for.
It’s time to inject some fresh anthems into your DJ sets, and Los Angeles ’12: The Full Versions Volume 2 is the perfect antidote.
- Markus Schulz – Bolandish (Club Mix) (06:37)
- Omnia & IRA – The Fusion (Markus Schulz Los Angeles ’12 Reconstruction) (05:30)
- Ercola feat. Annie – Follow Me (Rex Mundi Remix) (07:17)
- KhoMha – Artemis (Original Mix) (07:07)
- Erick Strong vs Dart Rayne – Shamballa (Original Mix) (07:14)
- Danilo Ercole – A Man With Two Names (Original Mix) (08:45)
- Rebels Without A Cause & York – Red Violin (Rebels Club Mix) (08:00)
- Mark Otten – Hyperfocus (Original Mix) (08:12)
- Mr. Pit – Pole Position (Original Mix) (06:05)
- KhoMha – Mind Gamer (Original Mix) (06:31)